Job title: Deputy Chief of Celebration (DCOP), USAID/Ghana Strengthening Regional Peace and Stability Program, Accra, Ghana
Firm: Tetra Tech
Job description: Administration Techniques Worldwide (MSI), a Tetra Tech Firm, is a Washington, D.C. metro space administration consultancy with a 40-year historical past of delivering outcomes for our shoppers. Our experience is within the fields of monitoring and analysis; democracy and governance; peace and stability; rule of regulation and accountability; schooling; gender and inclusion; strategic communications; and management and organizational improvement. MSI has carried out tasks in 90 international locations all over the world akin to Colombia, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria and Ukraine, and works domestically. We assist shoppers starting from the U.S. Authorities (e.g., the U.S. Company for Worldwide Improvement, U.S. Division of Protection, U.S. Departments of State and Labor, and the Millennium Problem Company) to giant bilateral and multilateral donors (e.g., the World Financial institution and the United Nations Improvement Program). We additionally work with nationwide and native governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), suppose tanks, foundations and universities. For extra info, please go to our web site at .
The anticipated objective of this multi-year program is to strengthen neighborhood, nationwide and regional peacebuilding and battle mitigation mechanisms and capacities in key international locations in West Africa. This system may even concentrate on stopping and countering violent extremism in these international locations.
The Deputy Chief of Celebration (DCOP) will assist the chief of occasion (COP) in total undertaking management, administration and operations, monetary administration and human sources of the undertaking. The DCOP will work in complicated environments in West Africa and handle numerous groups, together with in distant regional places of work. Please word this place is contingent upon funding and USAID approval.
- Assist the COP with every day operations and administration capabilities, together with workplace administration, procurement, grant-making, budgeting, human sources, journey, and logistics.
- Help the COP in constructing and sustaining good working relationships with USAID, authorities counterparts, native organizations, and different program companions.
- Supervise day-to-day discipline implementation and line managers accountable for the areas of operations together with administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting and monetary accounting.
- Remotely handle operational workers and actions, and conduct common journey to straight oversee implementation, practice workers, vet and meet with companions, and monitor program actions.
- Be sure that program implementation is in accordance with USAID rules and procedures and supervises the every day monetary operations of this system, together with money circulation administration and every day monitoring of obligations, budgets and expenditures.
- In coordination with COP and residential workplace international safety supervisor, ensures bodily safety of workers.
- Contribute to undertaking deliverables, together with work plans, quarterly studies, annual studies, evaluations.
- Within the COP’s absence, function Appearing COP.
- A Grasp’s diploma in worldwide improvement, peacebuilding, battle mitigation or administration, public administration, or a intently associated discipline.
- Minimal 5 (5) years of expertise managing operational, administrative and logistical facets in an analogous position for USAID tasks.
- Demonstrated monitor file of progressively accountable managerial expertise implementing USAID and/or donor-funded tasks with a number of actions and subawards. Distant administration expertise most well-liked.
- Demonstrated information of USAID guidelines and rules associated to operations, administration and procurement.
- Expertise working in West Africa.
- Spoken and written fluency in French and English.
MSI is an equal alternative employer that values range and inclusion. We try to develop and keep a tradition that honors the views and identities of our workers, our communities and people impacted by our work.
We don’t discriminate on the premise of any protected attribute, together with race, faith, colour, nationwide origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender id, gender expression, age, marital or veteran standing, being pregnant or incapacity, or some other foundation protected beneath relevant regulation. In accordance with relevant regulation, we make cheap lodging for candidates’ and workers’ non secular practices and beliefs, in addition to any psychological well being or bodily incapacity wants.
MSI is an Equal Alternative Employer/Affirmative Motion/People with Disabilities/Veterans Employer.
MSI is devoted to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you want to request cheap lodging through the software course of, please e-mail MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Cheap Lodging” within the title. Our recruitment staff appears to be like ahead to partaking in an interactive course of to supply cheap lodging for candidates.
Solely candidates who’ve been chosen for an interview will likely be contacted. No cellphone calls, please.
- Group: 216 MSI
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Solar, 29 Might 2022 00:20:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!