A crunchy, colourful slaw simply can’t be beat! This flavorful, wholesome, vegan, gluten-free Rainbow Peanut Slaw with Mandarin Dressing is ideal for any event. It’s scrumptious as a easy salad accompaniment to your weeknight dinner, grill night time salad, picnic aspect, potluck contribution, or topping to your favourite veggie-burger. Plus you may swap out veggies that you’ve readily available to present it extra flexibility, taste, and coloration. Commerce out carrots for yellow squash, use a special kind of cabbage, and check out dill as an alternative of cilantro. The flexibility begins with you. Although I really like the stability and taste attraction of this salad simply the way in which it’s right here. Served with a easy, wholesome mandarin orange dressing, it’s vivid, gentle and filled with inviting well being (to not point out brimming with vitamin C!). My entire household loves this recipe, as do I! You too can make this recipe as an entire meals no added salt, sugar, oil recipe by merely skipping these substances.
Rainbow Peanut Slaw with Mandarin Dressing
Complete Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 10 servings 1x
Food plan: Vegan
This flavorful, wholesome, vegan, gluten-free Rainbow Peanut Slaw with Mandarin Dressing is ideal for any event! Colourful, wholesome, simple, and scrumptious, it’s a go-to accompaniment with veggie-burgers, picnics, and weeknight dinners.
- 1 small head (about 14 ounces) crimson cabbage, sliced into wedges,
- 2 medium carrots (orange, crimson, purple, yellow), trimmed
- 3 medium radishes (pink, white, crimson), trimmed
- ¼ onion
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced into quarters
- 1 small bell pepper (yellow, orange, inexperienced, crimson), sliced into quarters
- 1 cup chopped recent cilantro
- ½ cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- Utilizing a meals processor with a big shredding attachment, shred the crimson cabbage, carrots, radishes, onions, fennel, and bell pepper into the meals processor container. (Alternatively, use a field shredder to shred the greens.) Switch the shredded greens into a big salad bowl.
- Add cilantro and peanuts and gently toss substances.
- Zest the peel and squeeze the juice from the two mandarins (or tangerines) and place in a small bowl.
- Add olive oil (optionally available), black pepper, salt (optionally available), garlic powder, and agave syrup (optionally available). Whisk along with a fork till clean.
- Drizzle excessive of the salad and gently combine. Chill till able to serve. Use salad inside 3 days.
- Makes 10 servings (about ¾ cup every).
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Class: Facet Dish
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 85
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 39 mg
- Fats: 4 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
Key phrases: slaw, selfmade slaw, peanut slaw, vegan slaw recipe
For different favourite salad recipes, take a look at a few of my favorites:
Kachumber (Cucumber) Salad
Wax Bean Cherry Tomato Salad
Kiwi Herb Salad with Pistachios and Orange Dressing
Inexperienced and Gold Brown Rice Salad
Black Lentil Pesto Salad with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts
This put up could comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info, click on right here.