Are you in search of a superb, simple pasta with veggies recipe? Then right here is your go-to recipe! This veggie pasta is predicated on easy pasta (you should utilize dried or contemporary), ready marinara sauce, and a bounty of roasted veggies—summer time squash, eggplant, bell peppers, and onions—to create a simple, wholesome, scrumptious Vegan Pasta with Roasted Greens dish. This scrumptious veggie pasta recipe options oven roasted greens, though you too can roast them on the grill, as pictured right here. All you must do is slice up the contemporary veggies, drizzle with a flavorful, natural French dressing, and roast them within the till they’re tender and golden brown. Alternatively, you’ll be able to roast these greens on a scorching grill. Then prepare dinner up your pasta and blend it with marinara sauce, the roasted veggies, pine nuts, and contemporary basil. Yum!
Whereas you should utilize dried pasta in your recipe, you too can use contemporary vegan pasta. Learn to make contemporary vegan pasta in my recipe right here.
Organize greens on a baking sheet, sprinkle with olive oil and seasonings, after which roast. Alternatively, you’ll be able to roast these veggies on a scorching grill (attempt a grill basket to make it simpler).
Flip to marinara sauce and a cornucopia of roasted greens—summer time squash, eggplant, bell peppers, and onions—to make this wholesome, scrumptious Vegan Pasta with Roasted Greens recipe sing with rustic simplicity.
- 3 small summer time squash (i.e., scallop, yellow, zucchini), sliced
- 1 small eggplant, sliced
- 1/2 onion, pink or white
- 1 bell pepper (pink, yellow, or inexperienced), sliced
Pasta and Toppings:
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 pound pasta, form as desired (could use contemporary pasta; discover ways to make contemporary pasta right here)
- 1 (24-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- ¼ cup contemporary basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F or warmth grill on medium setting.
- Put together greens by arranging summer time squash, eggplant, onions, and bell pepper on a baking sheet.
- Combine collectively French dressing by combining olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, black pepper, and sea salt in a small dish.
- Drizzle French dressing over greens and toss with tongs to distribute.
- Place greens on high rack of oven and roast for about half-hour, turning half approach by cooking, till golden brown and tender. Or place on a scorching grill (could use grill basket) and prepare dinner over medium warmth for about half-hour, turning to prepare dinner evenly. Take away and put aside.
- In the meantime, toast pine nuts by putting them in a small baking dish within the scorching oven for about 5 minutes whereas greens are roasting. Take away and put aside.
- In the meantime, put together pasta by bringing water to a boil in a giant pot. Add pasta and prepare dinner to al dente stage (based on package deal instructions). Place in colander and rinse and drain.
- Place marinara sauce within the giant pot and warmth till effervescent. Take away from warmth and add the cooked pasta, stirring gently to distribute components.
- Place pasta with marinara sauce in a big serving bowl or serving platter. High with roasted greens, pine nuts, and contemporary basil. Serve instantly.
- Makes 8 servings (about 2 cups every).
To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free pasta.
Learn to make contemporary vegan pasta right here.
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Cook dinner Time: half-hour
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: Italian, American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 369
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 116 mg
- Fats: 14.5 g
- Saturated Fats: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 54 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 10 g
Key phrases: veggie pasta, roasted greens, roasted veggies, oven roasted greens, pasta with veggies
For different plant-based pasta recipes, try:
Lentil Walnut Bolognese with Spaghetti
Mushroom Bomb Lentil Pasta
Contemporary Cranberry Beans with Pasta and Greens
Vegan Baked Mediterranean Lasagna
Swiss Chard Pecan Lasagna
This put up could include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data click on right here.