Job title: Mixer Operator
Firm: Bimbo Bakeries
Job description: Mixer Operator
Employment Kind: Common
Have you ever ever loved Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or maybe snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the reply is sure, then Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is a part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking firm with operations in 33 international locations. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates throughout the U.S. in bakeries, gross sales facilities, company workplaces and on gross sales routes to make sure our customers have the freshest merchandise to feed their households at each meal. However our associates come to work for far more – the possibility to feed their very own lives by means of thrilling work that gives the chance to make an actual distinction of their skilled and private lives every single day.
Let’s Bake – Assist Us Make America’s Favourite Baked Items – Entenmann’s
Mixer Operator Hourly Union Fee: $23.20 Per Hour
A Mixer Operator is answerable for the protected operation, correct scaling of substances and mixing within the correct sequence and arrange for the economic mixers that produce the dough and toppings for all of our baked items.
Key Job Obligations:
· Correct interpretation of all formulation and correct growth of all doughs, together with however not restricted to time, temperature, weight, and exceptions to formulation
· Correct measurements of substances
· Load substances within the correct order into the mixer and sustaining mixer schedule
· Should have the ability to learn and write in English
· Chargeable for guaranteeing and sustaining a protected setting by means of compliance of all Firm, Native, State and Federal mandates or applications
· Understands and follows all security guidelines and procedures
· Act with a Steady Enchancment mindset
· Keep a clear workspace
· Keep Good Manufacturing Practices, meals security, and Superior high quality requirements
· Help with varied positions as assigned by the supervisor
· Might fill in for absent positions in manufacturing or packaging areas
Training and Work Historical past:
Excessive Faculty Diploma or Equal Most popular
· Should have 1-3 years of prior manufacturing expertise; meals manufacturing is a plus
· Have the flexibility to work in a fast-paced setting and should additionally adapt to frequent modifications that happen on the manufacturing line
· Should have the ability to elevate as much as 50 kilos, stack, and/or carry pans, ingredient containers, and so forth.
· Should have the ability to observe written directions in English
· Should have the ability to stand for an prolonged time period
· Should have the ability to work in a loud and sizzling setting
· Have to be 18 years or older
Be part of an organization that’s devoted to defending our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100% renewable electrical power since July 2019, with power created by means of a Wind Farm backed by a Digital Energy Buy Settlement with Invenergy
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Associate of the 12 months in 2018 and 2019 for superior management, innovation and dedication to environmental safety by means of power effectivity
- We’ve 14 ENERGY STAR® Licensed amenities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert higher than 95% of waste from landfill
- 360 of our company-owned autos make the most of various gasoline – propane, compressed pure gasoline, and electrical
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has dedicated to 100% sustainable packaging throughout its portfolio by 2025. All product baggage, pouches and wrappers are at the moment recyclable by means of Terracycle.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal alternative employer with a coverage that gives equal employment alternative for candidates and staff no matter race, shade, faith, incapacity, gender, age, nationwide origin, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital standing, being pregnant, veteran standing, or every other classification protected by regulation. This coverage applies to all facets of employment, together with recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, schooling, coaching and all different working situations. To additional the precept of equal employment alternative, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative motion plans for minorities and ladies, certified people with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and particular disabled veterans and different protected veterans.
Anticipated wage: $23.2 per hour
Location: Cicero, IL
Job date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 02:12:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!